This program provides behavioral health services for children, adolescents, and their families.These services are available at our sites in Holyoke, Chicopee, Easthampton, and Springfield, in schools, and through community outreach.
- Assessment for attention problems, hyperactivity, depression, anxiety, oppositional behavior, drug/alcohol use and other childhood/adolescent issues
- Individual and group psychotherapy
- Family consultations and therapy
- Psychiatric evaluations and medication monitoring
- Training and consultations for schools and communities
Convenient evening and weekend hours available. Our programs are staffed with experienced bilingual/bi-cultural professionals.
Insurances accepted: Medicaid, MassHealth, and private insurance including Blue Cross/Blue Sheild, Health New England, UBS, and many others.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact RVCC's Central Intake Department at (413) 540-1234.