Serious ProblemsWed, Jun 25th 2003
My wife has a serious problem(s). I love her with all my heart. I am totally living my life for her. Bought her a new car a new house, closed yesterday. Faithful, loving affectionate and very considerate with our kids. I would consider myself a very good husband and father. Her problems are fear of me for some reason. Always thinking that I want to kill her, poison her, sabatoge her car or that I'm unfaithful and untrustworthy. Things will be fine and then moods come in and she is like a totally different person. She doesn't have any trust for me and there is no reason for her to think that of me. Do you have any ideas. She is always leaving me. I try to stay stable for the kids and her to have a place to come back to. Got any ideas
THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION WILL NOT BE DISPLAYED UNTIL YOU HAVE INDICATED YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE DISCLAIMER PRINTED JUST BELOW. CLICK THE 'I AGREE' BUTTON TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND SEE THE RESPONSE.
- 'Anne' is the pseudonym for the individual who writes this relationship advice column.
- 'Anne' bases her responses on her personal experiences and not on professional training or study. She does not represent herself to be a psychologist, therapist, counselor or professional helper of any sort. Her responses are offered from the perspective of a friend or mentor only.
- Anne intends her responses to provide general information to the readership of this website; answers should not be understood to be specific advice intended for any particular individual(s).
- Questions submitted to this column are not guaranteed to receive responses.
- No correspondence takes place.
- No ongoing relationship of any sort (including but not limited to any form of professional relationship) is implied or offered by 'Anne' to people submitting questions.
- 'Anne', Mental Help Net and CenterSite, LLC make no warranties, express or implied, about the information presented in this column. 'Anne' and Mental Help Net disclaim any and all merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or liability in connection with the use or misuse of this service.
- Always consult with your psychotherapist, physician, or psychiatrist first before changing any aspect of your treatment regimen. Do not stop your medication or change the dose of your medication without first consulting with your physician.