River Valley Counseling Center in partnership with Genoa Healthcare offer a full-service, on-site pharmacy, located within River Valley Counseling Center’s 303 Beech Street location in Holyoke. Genoa pharmacists work closely with your providers to take care of all your prescription needs.
How Genoa Healthcare helps:
• Full-service pharmacy that can fill all of your medications, even those from your primary care physician
• Pre-filled pill organizers to help you take the right dose at the right time
• Dependable delivery and mail services at no cost to you
• Refill reminder calls and synchronization
• A trusting and caring staff to help you with anything that comes up, including medicine and insurance questions
Being on-site allows Genoa’s pharmacists and technicians to work closely with the RVCC care team to provide the best possible care for each individual consumer. While they specialize in behavioral health, they have the capacity to fill all medications. They are able to bill Medicaid and Medicare, as well as private insurance. In addition, Genoa also offers several packaging options that can be tailored to fit the needs of RVCC consumers, including specially designed adherence packaging.
Pharmacy Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5pm Closed for Lunch: 12:30pm-1pm
Phone: (413) 315-4878
About Genoa Healthcare
Dedicated to serving the needs of those in the behavioral health and addiction treatment communities, and others who have complex, chronic health conditions, Genoa Healthcare is the largest provider of pharmacy, outpatient telepsychiatry and medication management services. Although Genoa Healthcare is a nationwide company, they have retained the feel of the hometown pharmacy and the services that go along with it.
With over 15 years of experience, Genoa Healthcare serves more than 800,000 individuals annually across the United States.
Learn more about Genoa Healthcare at www.genoahealthcare.com